About The DeMeco Ryans Foundation
In 2007, The DeMeco Ryans Foundation was formed with a mission to create innovative programs that provide access to educational, recreational, and healthy living initiatives designed to positively aid in the development of youth.
Since that time, The DeMeco Ryans Foundation has offered young people educational support through the DeMeco Ryans Leadership Academy, football/cheerleading camps, as well as an annual scholarship competition where this year he will award 10 students with partial scholarships to use at the school of their choice.
Enjoying the fruits of his hard work, DeMeco’s primary goal is to offer support and encouragement to other young people who are looking for a way to achieve their own personal goals in life.
The DRF mission is to create innovative programs that provide access to educational, recreational and healthy living initiatives designed to positively aid in the development of youth.
Vision & Goals
- To create awareness and to support programs that focus on physical fitness, positive self-esteem and personal achievement
- To leverage the foundation's resources to effectively cultivate and coordinate a measurable network of social services for youth
- To provide encouragement for youth to set realistic goals both academically and physically and to achieve those goals
- To raise funds to support The DeMeco Ryans Scholarship that assists 10 graduating seniors from area high schools to attend a four-year college/university
- To commit to supporting programs that create sustainability and impact youth